What is Organizational Change Management (OCM) ?
- A discipline that guides how we prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change, in order to drive organizational success and outcomes.
- A well-defined system used to anticipate, activate and accelerate people's engagement in the environment an implemented objective will create.
Why do we need Organizational Change Management?
- To achieve maximum Return On Investment
- To increase probability of project success
- To increase adoption and acceptance
- To reduce overall cost
When is Organizational Change Management needed?
Whenever a business undertakes a program/event that interrupts day-to-day operations and impacts:
- Work content of individual jobs
- Roles of individual employees
- The organization itself
How We Can Help
When your employees and leadership move together on their change journeys, you can ensure early adoption, realize short-term objectives and long-term return on investment.
- Understand your Strategy, Culture and Governance Model
- Assess current change profile
- Develop Transformation Plan
- Facilitate Change
- Deliver Coaching and Mentoring
- Transfer knowledge, position for enduring success!
Why OCM is imperative for Healthcare business success
76% of CEOs said that their "ability to adapt to change will be a key source of competitive advantage." - (Source: PwC survey of 1150 CEOs)
Many organizations are declaring that OCM is important for continued to success yet most aren't doing anything about it!
Healthcare expenditure was approximately 18% of GDP in 2019
CMS predicts 19.9% ($5.5 trillion) by 2025*.
(Source: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
Employees account for our largest operational expense
Employees are the key to our success - we MUST invest in their capabilities to embrace, adopt and use the change we will invest in!